Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As Quality Supervisor, you will have a direct hand in ensuring ingredients of the highest quality are dished out to our customers dinner tables! You will go out in front & lead from the trenches of the shop floor to drive food safety quality standards.
- Support the Quality Manager & supervise team leads & associates involved in inspection & quality control procedures with regards to purchased material, in-process material & finished products to assure that quality control standards are achieved.
- Lead workforce planning & scheduling.
- Develop & maintain inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions with regards to procedures, standards & equipment to facilitate work & maintain product quality.
- Support the company's food safety & SQF compliance initiatives including the execution of related daily tasks
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Investigate & determine cause of faulty work & consult & advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Work closely with Purchasing to ensure adequate quantities & ingredient quality meets expectations
- Maintain discipline, morale & harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments & terminations.
- Create a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees in the Facility to provide feedback & drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience.
- Foodie: you have a strong appreciation for flavor, a knack for sourcing fresh ingredients, & a keen eye for quality
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you have vision, but also encourage feedback from employees in the trenches & host frequent brainstorming sessions with the team
- Analytical: numbers & data are your friend; you'reable to translate numbers into actionand pave the way for efficiency
- Agile: you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth & don't get overwhelmed easily
- Results-driven: you're a natural problem solver with excellent prioritization skills & a focus on quality
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers & are committed to delivering a product & experience that is second to none
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing or fulfillment
- 3+ years QA/QC experience in food production/processing plant
- Versed in food safety procedures & regulations (HACCP, SQF, GMPs, etc.)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.) capabilities
- Intermediate computer skills requirement data analysis/creation, Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) and/or Google Sheets equivalent.
- Demonstrated success with driving & delivering results against established company criteria & key performance indicators
- Ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays (schedule will include weekends)
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Schedule:Thursday-Monday, 5:30AM - 3:00PM
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.