Corporate Development Analyst Intern
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
Help to think through ways to continue the strong growth DV over the past few years.
- Create & maintain a database of ecosystem companies important to DV
- Work across multiple business units collaborating with peers & leaders to gather information & build a growth assessment
- Build SWOT analysis to better understand potential growth paths for the company
- Create a report that identifies our best opportunities & the recommended actions to achieve them
Who you are
Strategic thinker who can learn our business quickly at the 30,000 foot level while maintaining an understanding of how the (high level) details of each part work.
- Creative problem solver & critical thinker
- Detail-oriented & possessing strong organizational skills, with the ability to gather & synthesize information across many aspects of the business
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills; ability to use hard data & metrics to support business decisions
- Self-starter & self-motivated individual who is able to take initiative without needing step by step direction
- Strong proficiency in dealing with data & Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong interpersonal, written, & verbal communication skills & the ability to persuade, build consensus, & work in a team
- A rising junior or senior pursuing a bachelors degree (computer science, marketing, advertising or related field is a plus)
- Ideal candidate has a solid understanding of digital business models & content distribution practices
- A can-do attitude & the ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment