IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ:
The nominal fee of $5 to attend and watch or attend and pitch will help us in planning our event and we hope it will help enable all those that will attend the event to do so. If you decide or are unable to attend, your donation will help the group and the fellow startups!
We appreciate your cooperation in updating your RSVP to be an accurate representation of whether you will attend or watch the event.
60 Second pitches. Here is the suggested format that we recommend you use:
- Who are you and what is your background? (5-10 seconds)
- What is the problem that your product is solving? Or, begin with a story. (10-20 seconds)
- Explain the product and how it solves the problem. (10-20 seconds)
- Who do you need on your team (a developer, marketing, designer)? (5-10 Seconds)
The formal Agenda for this Meetup:
1) 10 minute introduction from the Organizers.
2) 60 Second Pitches (approx. 30-50 people).
3) Crowd-sourced feedback is submitted from the members.
4) Introduction of our special guest speaker.
5) Acknowledgement of the top pitches and prizes given to the top pitch of the evening! (Prizes for the pitch winner, TBD)
6) 5 minute conclusion from the Organizers.
7) Networking time!
Note: We hope you can find your co-founders here. However, please remember that the attendees are just those who want to come and we might have a very uneven mix of people, in terms of their skills.
There will be a table for business cards and promotional literature. Feel free to bring information to share with others.
IMPORTANT!! Bring a smartphone, an iPad, or a laptop in order to be able to participate in the feedback process.
Location for the Meetup: 8th Floor
The formal Agenda for this Meetup: TBA
Any speakers for this Meetup: TBD