Are you interested in helping shape the future of one of healthcare’s top tech brands? Want to help us build a one-of-kind culture and improve healthcare for millions of patients while you’re at it? Join Zocdoc as a Senior People Operations Associate!
As a Senior People Operations Associate, you will help us support our great people as a business partner to the organization. You will be part of a tight-knit, dynamic, and detail-oriented team, so a collaborative spirit is a must. One of our most important values at Zocdoc is “Great People” – it means hiring the best talent and ensuring that they are happy, growing, and supported throughout their careers. If this sounds like your area of expertise and passion we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
• Partner with our managers by consulting on problems and strategizing together on solutions
• Support employees on disability accommodations, medical leaves, and other concerns, with the goal of providing fair and consistent treatment to everyone
• Assist in communication between employees and managers, including but not limited to performance planning and coaching
• Build and innovate upon existing People Operations processes and create new processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
• 2-5 years of human resources experience (please note: if you have fewer than 3 years of HR experience, prior management experience is necessary)
• Clear written and oral communication skills
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• A service mindset and the ability to provide caring, smart and simple solutions to our employees
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and an appetite for new challenges
What you’ll get:
• A competitive compensation with amazing, 100% employer-covered health benefits
• The opportunity to build a career in human resources, service, and project management
• Free, catered lunch every day
• A home at a Best Place to Work in NYC (Crain’s, five years running)
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!