Townsquare Media Group NY, United States (Poughkeepsie)
Townsquare Media Poughkeepsie includes well-known brands like 94.3/97.3 The Wolf, 92.7/96.9 WRRV, 101.5 WPDH, 101.5 WPDH, 1490AM, Fierro 1340/1390, & Mix 97.7.
Media & Digital Sales Executive
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light & still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join ourmedia & digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local & regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present & close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Medias many assets for clients: Broadcast & Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension & digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship & sales programs to new & existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local & regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local & corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet & exceed monthly budgets for all product lines & overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data & other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight & value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic & a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers & a proven ability to develop & grow revenue.
- Knowledge & experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, & enthusiastic, & work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting & qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly & develop rapport, with excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelors business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly, Monthly, & Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers & salespeople.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment & digital marketing services company that owns & operates radio, digital & live event properties. The Company specializes in creating & distributing original entertainment, music & lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations & over 325 local companion websites in66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music & entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, includingTaste of Country,XXL Mag,Diffuser.fm,Ultimate Classic Rock,Loudwire,The FW,GuySpeed,ScreenCrushandPopCrush, approximately 550 live music & non-music events annually, andSeize the Deal, an E-commerce business.Additionally, Townsquare also operatesTownsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops & their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.