Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables big brands & omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce -- shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology & proprietary data & analytics, is helping brands like Walmart, CVS, & The Vitamin Shoppe transform their retail experiences across channels & thrive within the constantly shifting retail landscape.
Were hiring an Account Executive who will be responsible for driving & closing new & incremental business within our Wine & Spirits Vertical. Were looking for someone who is excited to challenge the status quo of retail & dedicated to going the extra mile to ensure our clients success. You are a strategic & consultative salesperson who understands the importance of finding the right solution for your clients. You have sold into large liquor retailers and/or wineries & know the complexity in building a solution that will require multiple stakeholders to sign off. You are laser-focused throughout all stages of the sales cycle & are experienced in selling a SaaS solution to enterprise-level clients. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a high-impact, high-revenue producing role.
- Drive new business & incremental revenue across your assigned territory
- Create strategic sales plans to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Establish relationships with prospective customers within a defined territory, create internal champions within the business, have a Land & Expand mentality
- Manage, prospect, qualify, forecast & pipeline sales activity in Salesforce in order to hit revenue targets & quotas
- Champion Ordergrooves SaaS platform & vision for prospective clients through product demonstrations, trade shows, market events & special initiatives
- Lead strategy with pricing, new business, expanding existing relationships
- Disciplined to achieve against monthly & quarterly quotas
- Partner with Client Solutions, Finance, & Product to execute a seamless experience for our new & existing clients
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years selling into Liquor Retailers (non-SMB) & Wineries or have a history of closing clients within this vertical
- 7+ years of sales experience in Enterprise technology, SaaS, eCommerce or Subscription-service environment
- Proven track record of consistent overachievement of quotas & revenue goals within large enterprise accounts. Land & Expand strategy.
- Consistently & successfully managing sales process with complex pricing model & cycles of 3-12 months
- Consultative & solutions-oriented sales style with proven ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives, leveraging value & insight selling best practices
- Strong business acumen & ability to respond positively & strategically to challenges or objections
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding research, communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Travel: up to 50%
Were a close-knit team growing to 100 this year, have raised over $40M in venture capital & are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking & ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands & retailers in the world.
We demand the best of ourselves & each other & never miss an opportunity to celebrate our team & our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs & game nights where we can get together & have fun. We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation & stock option grants - And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 square foot private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you'll be helping to transform the business of commerce, getting the opportunity to generate significant wealth & having fun while doing it! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more & apply!
Ordergroove is committed to creating a welcoming & supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds & experiences to join our growing team.