At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic & highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing & fast-paced team. This position will collaborate with our agents who are critical to our business, & their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. Customer Care is the voice of HelloFresh to our customers both online & offline.
Please note this is not a Customer Care Agent position. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of our business & operations, engage with multiple stakeholders, & will use your analytical skills to drive improvement to our processes.
- Liaise with our customer care agents & work to find resolutions for our customers quickly & efficiently
- Go above & beyond to deliver exceptional customer service through specialist tasks such as logistics, payments & social media
- Think swiftly to come up with creative solutions to any & all problems that arise
- Constantly come up with ways to improve our relationship with our customers
- Be proactive with identifying & solving problems - understanding the role that customer care plays in our growth as a business
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product & service possible
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization, the department & more where applicable
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Fluently bilingual in French & English oral/written/comprehension
- Stellar written & verbal communication skills a.k.a. youre a word nerd & a grammar geek
- Moderate Excel skills
- Tech savvy & embraces technology to improve efficiency
- A born problem solver who is hungry to learn a business from each angle
- A natural team player with a contagiously happy attitude
- Able to work well under pressure & enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Able to work varied shifts times between 8am-9pm EST & rotational weekend shifts
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.