About the Role
Category Review & Monitoring:
- Monitors online presence for products in a category across multiple websites to inform category recommendations.
- Generates & analyzes reports detailing site & mobile traffic (e.g., click-path, page visits, search), examining results against objectives & informing category teams where modifications may be warranted.
- Reviews site content, usability & traffic patterns for products within a category to ensure it's accurate, engaging & optimized for search & navigation.
- Monitors sub-category data & identifies opportunities (e.g., search, product sorting, pricing adjustments) to improve category performance.
- Identifies potential new analytics to be requested from Retail Analytics function.
- Collaborates with cross-functional category teams (e.g., Category Management, Pricing, Marketing, Engineering) to optimize product performance & develop new ideas for category site. Shares observations about category site traffic, & visual presentation themes with category management team & suggests potential improvements.
Customer Experience Optimization:
- Applies knowledge of customer demographics, behaviors & decision trees to create analytical reports (e.g., click-path, traffic) to identify site improvement areas (e.g., search, navigation, filters, product sorting) & opportunities to optimize the online customer experience.
- Makes recommendations to enhance website usability & improve conversion rates for products within the category, leveraging various analytics.
- Evaluates customer reviews, looking for trends across the category & multiple websites.
- Analyzes patterns & determines where to enhance site capability to drive customer selections.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise & applies this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans.
- Models compliance with company policies & procedures & supports company mission, values, & standards of ethics & integrity.
- Coaches less experienced team members & provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge & work performance.
- Mentors less experienced Site Merchandising Specialists.
- Supports training for Site Merchandising Specialists.
- Provides & supports the implementation of business solutions.
Visual Merchandising Presentation:
- Completes visual merchandising presentation for category products.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years related experience
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.