Stack Overflow is the leading destination site for all things developer. It is the go-to place for developers to ask & answer questions, & for employers to find the right technical talent and better understand the way developers work. With nearly 40 million monthly visitors & 10.2 million programming questions, Stack Overflow has unparalleled insights into how developers think, what matters to them, & what gets them excited.
Stack Overflow Talent matches great programmers on Stack Overflow with great jobs. Programmers create profiles highlighting their work on Stack Overflow, which gives employers an in-depth look at their expertise. Employers search for programmers by location, objective, & skills, & screen them based on peer-reviewed work.
As an Account Manager on Stack Overflow Talent, youll focus on renewals but work in tandem with an Account Executive to close new business & upsell existing clients. Youre a Smart & Gets Things Done sales-minded individual who can customize your sales approach when dealing with clients ranging from startups to the Fortune 500. You want to be with a collaborative team where your experiences, your effort, & your ideas will matter. Youre relaxed yet professional, eloquent yet casual, & pleasant yet persuasive. Most importantly, you want to believe in the product youre selling & take a personal interest in the growth of Talent.
Find out more about Talent & the products you'd sell here: http://s.tk/employer
What youll do:
- Renew & grow existing accounts on Stack Overflow Talent
- Collaborate with an Account Executive as needed pre-sale to close new business
- Tailor proposals for each client based on their specific needs
- Manage accounts & develop them to their full potential through onboarding, quarterly business reviews, & general user engagement
- Be a humble & level-headed advocate, always acting in the best interest of each client
What youll need to have:
- University degree (BA/BS)
- 3+ years of sales account management experience
- Experience with digital advertising, SaaS sales/marketing, and/or recruitment preferred
- Strong relationship building, organisation, & business development skills
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation in a web-based CRM (Salesforce)
- Customer service centric attitude
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on a team
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Fluent German is required
What youll get in return:
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Stock Option Plan
- Private healthcare & dental
- Great start-up office including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis table, games room, lunch area, etc.
- Gym membership reimbursement (Up to 100 per month)
- Free (awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily, as well as breakfast, fruit, drinks & snacks
- State-of-the-art workstation with huge monitor, ergonomic chair & height-adjustable desks
- A creative & fun environment where you are treated like an adult, & never poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.