Pelotons growing Apparel team is seeking an Apparel Marketing Coordinator. The Apparel Marketing Team oversees the full customer lifecycle for our global apparel business. The Apparel Marketing Coordinator will support the team in execution of all apparel campaigns designed to help us grow members & retain them. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to start on a marketing career path & be involved early in Pelotons Apparel business.
- Coordinate the day-to-day relationship with agency partners & internal teams
- Assist with the development, delivery, roll-out & reporting of marketing initiatives that drive acquisition through owned & paid media
- Assist with the production & execution of channel marketing campaigns (email, social, etc.)
- Assist with the development of integrated marketing plans for all apparel campaigns, helping to facilitate clear cross-functional communication, leading information sharing, managing timelines, coordinating meetings & day-to-day processes
- Become an expert on Pelotons brand, products, target customer & Members
- Create & deliver clear & compelling presentations & product guides to senior stakeholders
- Manage User Generated Content (UGC) Feeds & product tagging on the global apparel sites
- Bachelors degree & 1+ year(s) of experience in marketing, media, (retail marketing a plus) with experience building & deploying marketing messaging on a variety of channels
- Experience with press and/or external agency partners
- Highly organized & detail-oriented; able to execute complex tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand & produce insights from campaign, engagement, & paid media results
- Strong communication & team skills
- Ability to create & adapt structures & formalize processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape, paid social platforms & formats, as well as media opportunities that help drive growth goals
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills a plus
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager & Curalate a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.