Love people & continuing education? Keep reading.
CB Insights is seeking an enthusiastic & driven People Operations Intern whose work will be focused on Learning & Development. During this internship you will receive hands-on experience in researching, coordinating & generally supporting L&D events across the organization.
- Assist with ensuring Learning & Development activities are well-coordinated
- Provide administrative support to Director, People Operations & others on the team as necessary
- Research Learning & Development practices at progressive companies & report back to Director, People Operations
- Assist with special HR projects & other tasks assigned by Director, People Operations
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (ideally pursuing a degree with a concentration in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines)
- Available for a full time summer internship
- Expected graduation date December 2019 or May 2020
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communications skills
- Must be well organized, detailed oriented, & possess good follow-up skills