Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
CommerceHub is seeking a VP of Revenue Operations who will lead a global team that plays a key role in developing & overseeing the company's short & long-term profit growth.
CommerceHub is looking for an entrepreneurial & driven executive who can lead the company through the next phase of growth by owning productivity, process, & execution across sales functions. This role will focus on increasing seller productivity & driving revenue growth.
This individual will need to be incredibly data-oriented & well versed in the deployment & utilization of the various technology platforms that can harness & present actionable insights from the company's GTM activities.
The VP of Revenue Operations will report to the Chief Revenue Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to build & lead a Revenue Operations team, responsible for everything from productivity metrics, sales planning, & funnel accuracy to CRM system improvements.
This individual will provide analysis, decision support, sales comp planning & oversight, & deal forecasting for the CommerceHub Sales Team. From a research point of view, focus on $100M+ revenue growth mode B2B SaaS companies with complex sales cycles & solutions.
Global experience & scaling within a complex business environment are key priorities.
- 8+ years of experience leading Revenue Operations for a global B2B SaaS company, ideally with between $50-$400M in revenue
- Managed global teams while leading Revenue Operations for a global B2B SaaS company
- Led Revenue Operations for global scaling B2B SaaS companies with at least 150 people in the Go-To-Market organization
- Experience putting together & working on QBR/MBR/Board decks
- Partnered with the CRO & finance to develop a sales plan that includes sales compensation plans, sales quotas, team sizing & territories
- Driven annual planning process for Sales & BD teams including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, & quota in close partnership with Finance & other leaders
- Owned Sales/Executive Reporting, including Revenue Forecasts & Business KPIs, Sales Cycle Metrics, Trends & Comparatives, & Segmentation/Analysis
- Developed and/or participated in developing evolving GTM Strategy
- Utilized Tableau, SQL, & data visualization tools to develop leading indicator metrics across sales, marketing, & customer success
- Financial forecasting, financials modeling, deep sense of numbers
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Is analytics & data driven
- Led Revenue Operations for a publicly traded global B2B SaaS company with between $50-$400M in revenue
- Managed global teams across North America, EMEA, UK & APAC
- Led Revenue Operations for global scaling B2B SaaS companies with at least 250 people in the Go-To-Market organization
- Spent time in FP&A or GTM related Finance roles at B2B SaaS companies
- Masters in Business Administration
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.