Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
What youll do
DoubleVerify seeks a talented Client Partner for our West Coast operation who is skilled in nurturing & building client relationships primarily across media agencies. Client Partners are responsible for a specified group of existing accounts to retain existing revenue while looking to actively drive net revenue growth through cross selling & upselling DoubleVerifys solutions. We are looking for a strategic & commercial individual who has a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem & a passion for the latest emerging technologies. The role will require strong knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques & technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Identifying new areas within a client organization not currently covered by core measurement/programmatic solutions & engages the client to perform upsells (i.e. in-house ecom,analytics or social content teams).
- Partnering with relevant Integrated Solutions Directors & other internal DV resources to convey the value of DV solutions already used by the customer & to identify, pitch & close upsell opportunities
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Helping review customer product usage & identifies gaps in knowledge or products in order to best meet the customers needs
- Identifying additional contacts across an organization to educate on DV, making us stickier with the client while uncovering additional upsell opportunities
- Working with the Enterprise Sales Director & Integrated Solutions Specialists (Programmatic & Social) taking ownership of the customer relationship in the year after the customer is onboarded
- Leading RFPs/RFIs when issued by an existing customer managed by the Client Partner
- Evangelizing DoubleVerifys value proposition, best practices & perspectives to our customers & our industry peers via events, webinars, & other direct client communications channels.
- Responsible for organizing, requesting & presenting QBRs with insights provided from account management team
- Defining the key retention growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on relevant client & agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensuring revenue pipeline & activity is maintained & provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value & a talent for consultative up selling & cross selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze & articulate information with product team
- Attending industry events & follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- 5+ years or equivalent experience in building relationships & influencing clients at relevant media agencies
- Proven ability to grow revenue on specific strategic existing accounts
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brands key business objectives & challenges, & translate & build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business & sales.
- Useful to have contacts at media agencies, & a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams & planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, & problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation & excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience