CrowdTwist is a fast-growing company that is changing our industry by providing the most comprehensive omni-channel loyalty & analytics solutions for industry leading brands such as LEGO, Marvel, Carhartt, Zumiez, Nestl Purina, AMC's The Walking Dead, Vitamix & others. Our software helps build more profitable & active relationships with customers, delivers a deeper understanding of how customers engage across channels & drives a measurable increase in high value behaviors & spend. We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more.
We're looking for a Solutions Architect who has a proven track record in managing digital, marketing and/or loyalty solutions. You will be responsible for leading the technical implementation & ongoing success of our platform with our major clients. Come join us!
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Partner with client technical teams on designing & integrating the CrowdTwist solution across their omnichannel tech stack, including CRM, ESP, commerce & other partner integrations
- Independently lead technical implementations from onboarding through launch by defining requirements, documenting data flows & QA-ing integrations in an effort to achieve the strategic vision of the program
- Serve as the primary technical interface for clients & develop strong relationships that instill confidence across the organization especially with the program leader & technical contacts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, engineering & data science teams to identify opportunities for platform optimizations while representing the technical needs of our clients
- Confidently deliver solution recommendations to & achieve buy-in from key client stakeholders on critical platform integrations
- Define & establish repeatable internal processes to maximize efficiencies to on-board & manage clients
Candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in solutions architecture & a keen understanding of the digital business. Experience from a technology SaaS company & project management skills are highly preferred. Bachelor's degree required.
More About Us
Technical Experience: Understanding & experience in API concepts & usage, relational database SQL, point-of-sale / commerce integrations & site user experience.
Relationship Management: Personality & aptitude to build strong relationships & bonds with client base. Experience setting & managing customer expectations.
Organizational Skills: Extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Experience managing & prioritizing multiple client requests in a fast-paced environment, including timeline scoping & making trade-offs.
Results Driven: Proven results on delivering/exceeding goals within budget & on-time
Communication Skills: Exemplary written & oral communication skills across business & tech.
- We offer a generous employee benefits package including gym subsidies, stock options, fully paid medical, dental & vision plans for employees and their dependents!!
- Collaborative work environment that fosters bonds beyond the workplace
- Provide lunches, drinks & ample snacks
- Dog friendly environment
- One month PAID sabbatical after three years of continuous service