AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies & financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public & private contentincluding company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, & equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 450 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, & India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Inbound Sales Development team at AlphaSense sits at the front line of our companys prospect engagement & pipeline generation efforts coming from our demand generation team. Through lead scoring, demographic measures, & firmographics, demand generation campaigns surface sales-ready leads from a variety of programs like webinars, events, paid search, email nurture, & more. The inbound SDRs job is to engage those sales-ready leads, leverage diverse outreach strategies, hold strategic conversations with stakeholders, & collaborate with Account Executives to create & close inbound-sourced pipeline & revenue. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about the AlphaSense product & rely on product & industry knowledge to communicate the value of our solution & convert qualified leads into revenue.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven Inbound Sales Development Manager to help accelerate marketing leads into open pipeline to drive new business growth. In addition, this person will attract, retain, & cultivate exceptional Sales Development & future Account Executive talent on our Sales Development team.
Who You Are:
- B2B software sales leader with inbound experience who has a passion for training, coaching, & development
- Creative problem solver who identifies new & innovative ways to drive top of funnel growth
- Analytical thinker who leverages data to make decisions & recommendations
- A natural motivator that inspires team members to achieve ambitious goals, with at least one year of people management experience
What Youll Do:
- Coach & mentor the team to secure high-quality meetings with senior executives, driving the team to meet or exceed KPIs
- Establish effective inbound sales development strategies that scale as the team grows
- Partner closely with the demand generation team to effectively work sales-ready leads from marketing campaigns like webinars, events, email nurture, trial requests, & more
- Help develop & maintain training materials to maximize team performance
- Proactively track & analyze key trends to inform data-driven decisions
- Help develop, plan, & execute extensive professional development programming to enable team members to be successful Inbound SDRs as well as position them for success in a future Account Executive role or other Revenue or Marketing roles within the company
- Assist with identifying, attracting, & managing talent
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, & respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSenses commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, & termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances where a particular employee works.