Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be filled with a new grad & is anticipated not to start untilspring/summer 2020 based upon graduation dates.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop & deliver the support model for Visa issuers, acquirers, processors & merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations & product support, specialized help desks, back office support & customer performance reporting.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level, serves as a technical/functional entry-level specialist & is involved in solving low-complexity problems. This role receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision & may act as a mentor to other team members.
Principal Responsibilities/Key Results Area
- Provide basic information & direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools & services, Visa rules, integrated billing & transaction research.
- Act as assistant liaison for Clients & provide problem management.
- Identify & analyze low complexity operational problems affecting Clients; communicate ongoing situation status & resolution.
- Help coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensure standards for processing system performance & Client experience are met & that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain a working knowledge of Visa products & VisaNet services.
- Research & resolve client's business & transaction processing & billing issues of low complexity by obtaining & examining all relevant information to determine cause & facilitate resolution.
Accountability & Scope
- Identify & resolve work flow issues & refer unusual problems to appropriate specialist or manager for resolution
- Provide feedback/input on resource requirements & allocations
- Makes decisions guided by policies, procedures & business plan
- Works independently & receives moderate guidance, once training is completed
- Strong client, processor, & end-user focus - client driven
- Strong collaboration & teamwork
- Good analytical & numerical skills
- Excellent English & Spanish written & verbal communication required
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required in both languages which are widely used in target market(s)
- Good presentation skills
Financial & Organizational Scope
No accountability for team budget not for the management of a cost center
Reporting Relationships & Interactions
This role reports to the corresponding market's Account Support Center Sr. Director and/or Directors/Managers within said unit.
- Bachelor's Degree received since May 2019 or receiving a Bachelor's Degree before May 2020
- Knowledge of Client business drivers for their operations & processing businesses
- Demonstrated, detailed knowledge of the full breadth of systems, products & services offered by Visa
- Good technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply it to business solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure with a diplomatic approach & customer service focus, while possessing a collaborative teamwork spirit & proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff & management at various levels.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
- Fluency in English & Spanish languages is necessary - verbal & writing skills.
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Recently earned Bachelors Degree
- Trilingual - English, Spanish AND Portuguese
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.