Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yexts mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott & Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic & increase sales.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for managing our clients implementation experience. You will act as an expert on our platform & provide configuration assistance based on client requirements. Our team is looking for people who are fired up & love coming to work every day. We are building a market & educating clients on the power of data, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard & play hard.
- Import & configure client data in the Yext platform & provide consultative analysis & recommendations to clients
- Monitor & review project progress & timelines, identify & resolve issues to ensure project success
- Plan, track & document status updates for each implementation project
- Collect requirements & assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed
- Assist clients in match & lock process to onboard clients to the PowerListings Network
- Collaborate with sales & client success functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide quality assurance & facilitate communication with Publisher teams following client launch
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects
- Prepare user & training documentation as necessary
- Serve as a platform expert for various stakeholders within the company
- Deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership & relevant teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 2-5 years of operations, customer service, consulting, project management, or analyst experience
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Business fluent in Arabic & English
- Must be able to have a flexible working schedule
- Excellent project management (including prioritization & organization) skills
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in data analysis & manipulation with solid spreadsheet skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments & with external contacts
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly & accurately in a high-volume environment
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service & delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.