Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first. We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking to hire a Marketing & Community Coordinator with outstanding organizational & research skills to join our Marketing team to support regional field & community events. Marketing Coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills & excellent time management.To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be detail-oriented & have a good understanding of B2B marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills & meticulous attention to detail.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Deliver strategic marketing activities for prospects, customers & our community
- Work with the North America field marketing managers to organize & execute successful events such as webinars, workshops, roundtables, & 3rd party industry events
- Support the Community team with the onboarding of Chapter Leads & event logistics
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns & online activities
- Liaise with vendors & stakeholders during the campaign planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Ability to draft marketing copy, build email templates within Hubspot & create targeted mailing lists
- Manage the event experience from sales briefings & audience engagement to follow up activities
- Ensure all assets & presentations are aligned to branding standards & visually accessible to our audience
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities & source media kits
- Maintain budget management, invoicing & vendor contracts
- Managed numerous projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
- 2-3+ years of experience in marketing
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving & research proficiencies
- Ability to comprehend & interpret competitor strategies & buyer behaviours
- Previous experience executing marketing programs & events
- Able to shift gears between thinking & doing across a range of marketing activities
- Ability to gather large amounts of data & convert it into meaningful analysis
- Strong organizational skills & detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure & meet strict deadlines
- A creative mind with superb written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Splash & Hubspot is a plus!
- Passionate about building a better culture & world of work. At heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek.
- Clear communicator, a detailed project manager, results-driven, with a focus on driving new business & excelling at customer retention.
- Team-oriented individual that can work across multiple time zones, willing to travel, & clearly sets expectations when priorities may be competing
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp