WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Licensing Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth of licensed product by assisting with product launch preparation, & overall account management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Day-to-day collaboration with Licensors, & across multiple internal & external cross-functional teams to ensure execution of projects & initiatives. Documentation of project status & proactive follow up of next steps
- Manage Master Data process in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) systems, entering & updating product attributes to maintain system & reporting accuracy
- Create master data setup forms to aide in the style setup process ensure accurate product information is shared with partners & internal teams
- Communicate with internal teams & licensing partners to ensure intellectual property, product quality, on-time sample shipment & approvals
- Manage samples for market appointments, & provide images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery & launch of product
- Manage loans to & from internal teams. Detailed management of samples & proactive follow up
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising, & assortment strategies
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 4 days per week, remaining day remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Self-starter, motivated, proactive, dependable, flexible, & able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational & project management skills & ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Team Player
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19