LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywherethe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP). Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, no debt, & over 650 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with nearly 1,000 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
ABOUT THIS ROLE
TV is one of the key growth areas for LiveRamp. You will make it possible for advertisers, data companies, & platforms to use LiveRamp for TV advertising. You will work across LiveRamps product suite to bring identity & data to the TV market. You & two other product managers who are focused on different areas of TV will decide LiveRamps TV roadmap & contribute to building a meaningful revenue line for the company.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you thrive working across engineering, product, & sales to build products that transform marketing? Consider joining us.
- Own a growth product covering a key area of strategic focus for LiveRamp
- Manage the product lifecycle from conception to launch including ideation, specification, prioritization, design, implementation, quality assurance, launch, & iteration
- Meet directly with customers to uncover their needs
- Use customer feedback, market research, internal feedback, & additional data to prioritize customer needs & turn them into product requirements
- Identify which components of the LR product should be changed in order to fulfill the requirements you design, & then work with the PMs of the relevant teams to make sure those changes happen
- Collaborate with executives, product marketing, sales, & operations teams in growing the TV business
- Define & analyze metrics that inform & ensure the success of your product & grow usage, retention, & revenue
- Contribute towards building a great product team & great company
- You have discovered & launched a new product, managed it, & have measurable results. You have killed a product or seen it happen.
- You have worked with advertisers and/or agencies in the advertising market, & you have experience with TV advertising or a desire to learn.
- You have worked with customers & partners to understand & prioritize their needs.
- You have been involved with the commercial side of bringing a product to market.
- You have a track record of managing initiatives that span multiple teams & stakeholders & delivering value effectively.
- You can balance strategy & execution; you plan for the future of your product & take the steps to make that vision happen.
- You are a problem-solver; you find creative solutions to any problem you want to solve.
- You can communicate clearly & quickly. You synthesize information & answer emails & calls within 12 business hours. You understand what it means to communicate up, down, & across an organization.
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking & proactive.
- You have a desire to work in San Francisco or New York.
- Stock. Be a [literal] stakeholder in our companys future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.