Who we are:
We are Dataminr. We deliver real-time, actionable alerts that are derived from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our clients are the first to know about high-impact events & critical breaking information, giving them the opportunity to act faster & stay one step ahead when every second counts. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of real-time information as a force for good in the world.
Our groundbreaking AI & machine learning technology cuts through the noise in an increasingly complex landscape by detecting, classifying, & determining the significance of public information. Headquartered in NYC, Dataminr has revolutionized the way that global news, finance, public sector, corporate security & PR/communications professionals know & act on critical, relevant information to protect people, assets & brands.
Along the way, we've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices, raised over $570 million from leading venture & growth technology investors, & been referred to as the super tool of journalists & hedge funds. Weve received numerous awards & accolades from our clients, including recognition from CNBC as one of the worlds 50 most disruptive private technology companies in 2016 & joining Forbes definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, in 2017 & 2018.
A career at Dataminr offers the ability to make a meaningful impact at a rapidly growing tech company with a startup culture, while being supported by the experience of a company founded in 2009. We value ownership, curiosity & drive on an individual level & live these values every day. We empower everyone to have a voice at the table & regularly invest in professional development. Our culture promotes cross team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work & have fun.
Who you are:
You're a highly motivated self-starter & problem solver interested in technology & current events. You will assist the head of Dataminrs Sales Enablement team in making sure our sales team is trained, informed, & performing efficiently. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will be ready to handle a variety of organizational, analytical & informative tasks.
- Assist the head of Sales Enablement with day to day support of the sales team
- Handle scheduling & update Sales Onboarding program
- Maintain hierarchy & library of Sales resources in WorkRamp, including auditing existing materials for accuracy & updating as needed
- Support Change Management efforts by producing sales communications, & assisting with project management & resource creation.
- Own the Weekly Sales Newsletter & Cross Vertical Update
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Current student, pursuing studies in a related field, graduation date of Spring 2020 is preferred
- Passion for research & resource writing, an interest in breaking news is a plus!
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Familiarity with G suite & Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self motivated with the ability to work quickly & manage time effectively
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gympass Membership for the duration of the internship
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.