About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the final stages of the supply chain to move products from our suppliers to our customers as efficiently & effectively as possible. Our customer base is truly omnichannel, including direct-to-consumer & a diverse set of wholesale retailers. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders.
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing individual to support & grow our Distribution analytics capabilities. This individual will act as the source of truth of our team performance & trends analysis. You will oversee the growth & development of our internal & external operational & cost metrics reporting, run root cause analysis on performance, & act as the go to source of knowledge for any historical data. You will be expected to build, maintain, & visually present this data. In addition, you will act as the Distribution teams subject matter expert with our ERP, helping develop & improve our order-to-cash order drop processes. This role will work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders in order to drive these initiatives forward. Think of yourself as the guardian of our numbers. The role will exercise all areas of your skillset; operational, analytics & reporting, soft skills, project management, risk assessment, etc!
What you will accomplish:
- Manage Distribution trend reporting & ideate solutions for disruptions in service.
- Build,develop, & maintain tools & dashboards to drive root cause analysis of distribution & logistics performance
- Collect, present, & communicate Distribution metrics to the larger team. Youll be the voice of our performance.
- Strategize with Engineering to drive development & improvements within our DTC systems infrastructure
- Become the subject matter expert on our ERP. Help automate our order-to-cash processes & streamline distribution order processing.
- Improve & automate our budget processes. Work with our FP&A team to enable more streamlined & accurate cost projections.
- Regularly audit our distribution processes. Engage with the team to identify roadblocks & inefficiencies & collaboratively drive improvement. Research industry standard processes & share within our org.
This should describe you:
- You have an understanding of supply chain operations, gained through a relevant bachelors degree (such as Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Business Administration)
- You have a 2-4 years work experience in supply chain or supply chain-adjacent roles
- You have experience with analytics & BI tools
- You have experience in ERP systems (experience with O2C EDI processing is a plus!)
- You are highly-skilled with Excel & Access
- You have experience with or are willing to learn SQL
- You have strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- You have a strong work ethic; able to independently own & drive projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You take previous reflections & learnings & uses them to improve processes, systems & overall work quality
- You have a sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Heres who youll work with:
- Reporting to Head of North American Distribution
- Working within the broader Global Distribution & Logistics team
- Working cross-functionally with Analytics, Planning, IT Systems, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, Sourcing, DTC, & Retail teams
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.