ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The AML Senior Associate will be responsible for the coordination, development & embedding of the FOX Bet/PokerStars compliance & AML framework. This person will ensure that policies, processes & procedures are correctly implemented & followed in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have proven knowledge & experience of AML (preferably within iGaming) & experience working in a compliance / legal / audit environment having dealt with various & complex regulatory regimes. Experience gained in a large organization & the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally & externally, will be a distinct advantage.
Assist Group Management with ensuring that the Group complies with all NJ licensing, regulatory & legislative requirements relating to AML in particular that the appropriate systems, processes & procedures are being maintained & are up to date to demonstrate continued compliance.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Management of internal & external communication in relation to New Jersey anti money laundering regulations & responsible for ensuring that NJ based staff are appropriately trained in AML awareness & related Group procedures including identifying & reporting suspicious activity
- Make recommendations to the Director of Compliance & Internet Gaming Manager on suspicious activity reports & ensure the timely submission of the same to the appropriate body (e.g. FinCen)
- Locally co-ordinate & review the patron screening process from the AML obligations, covering areas such as Politically Exposed Persons, International Sanctions, OFAC etc & report on this to the Internet Gaming Manager & regulator as applicable
- Coordinate any law enforcement or other investigative authority requests in accordance with internal processes & procedures
- Undertake full operational compliance review of applicable regulations (non-technical) obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with Group policy, working with the business on any areas of noncompliance & generating regular & routine reports on the same to Group Management
- Help to implement the Groups compliance monitoring program in New Jersey, assisting in the design of a system to ensure compliance issues raised are agreed & dealt with in a timely fashion
- Co-ordinate the NJ compliance / AML risk threat assessment framework in relation to products, strategies & operational processes & procedures, working with stakeholders & management to enhance & instill robust controls;
- Undertake Ad hoc projects as determined by Group Management & assist with regulator issues & queries as applicable.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Excellent standard of education (minimum 4 year college/university degree level with good results or in exceptional circumstances a professional qualification such as accountancy or internal audit may be considered);
- Must be fluent in English & have excellent communication skills both written & verbal;
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a compliance / regulatory / auditing function, preferably in an online environment in the US;
- Minimum of 5 years knowledge & experience of dealing with AML requirements & awareness of regulations / guidance relating to the same in the US;
- Experience conducting investigations & / or auditing using computer systems,
- Experience in dealing with US regulators & / or police authorities;
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns;
- Excellent customer service skills & strong attention to detail.
- Good presentation / training skills;
- Well organised, able to plan & prioritise work schedules & individual tasks;
- Motivated, hardworking, able to manage self & others tasks to meet required deadlines;
- Able to confidently communicate with staff at all levels;
- Flexible & adaptable approach to work; and
- Prepared to undertake international travel when & where needed.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.