WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOULL DO
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, & passionate individual to join our newly formed Strategic Business Consulting team. This individual will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering practice & the way our team partners with global sales to accelerate our ever expanding enterprise business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team & gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally & externally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective & existing clients, articulating the tangible, strategic, & financial impact that Braze provides.
- Deliver compelling business cases & predictive models to demonstrate how our solutions will help customers achieve their strategic business goals
- Develop provocative & visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate & expand sales opportunities & drive demand generation
- Evangelize & represent Braze at industry conferences to help grow sales opportunities & drive deals forward
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, & our Business Intelligence teams to identify & quantify key business drivers & metrics at both the industry & customer level
- Establish vertical expertise & craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients needs
- Develop and/or improve new approaches of value selling based on field & customer feedback
- This role will require some travel to client locations & conferences
WHO YOU ARE
- 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a consultative, strategic, BI and/or customer-facing role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative & owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze & interpret data & transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Strong executive presence & comfortable presenting to a C-Suite audience
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity & growth in learning more about what you do & how it impacts others.
- Youre known for being a team player & thrive working collaboratively & cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, & Product/Engineering
- Solutions Solution Engineering, Partners & other partners
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture