As a TechOps Engineer at Enigma, your mission is to cultivate a robust & secure environment in which the development teams can be confident in the infrastructure that you maintain. Our teams are excited about datas impact on the world & will be looking to you to keep our underlying infrastructure reliable & performant in our fast-paced environment.
As a TechOps Engineer, youre responsible for Enigmas cloud infrastructure in AWS. You will own large pieces of our infrastructure stack that powers our API & will administer & improve our SaaS & home-grown tooling. You will strive to make security a priority on various levels, from data encryption in the cloud to enforcing monitoring rules on end-user devices. Youll work with development teams to ensure our internal systems match their needs.
Were looking for someone who:
- Has experience with Unix systems administration (we use Bash & Python)
- Has experience with cloud technologies (we use AWS)
- Has experience with infrastructure deployments (we use Terraform)
- Has experience with container technologies (we use Docker)
- Has experience with configuration management (we use Ansible)
- Understands Linux, TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, & other core technologies
- Enjoys helping peers & doesnt shy away from a challenge
- Enjoys educating colleagues on DevOps best practices & sharing knowledge that will create optimal scalable solutions
- Has a sense of ownership, initiative, & drive
- Has an appreciation for security, encryption, alerting, logging & auditing
- Has a track record of managing complex operational projects from planning to implementation
- Is a self-starter with the ability to multitask & manage time effectively
Enigma builds world-class data infrastructure, developer-friendly APIs, & intelligent tools to automate trusted decisions about every business. Were focused on making B2B risk frictionless so that our customers can focus on growing their businesses & radically improving their products & experiences. Founded in 2011, Enigma has raised $130M of capital from major venture capital firms such as NEA, Comcast Ventures, & Third Point, as well as global financial companies such as BB&T, Two Sigma, & Capital One.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.