Harrys started in 2013 as a grooming brand with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, weve expanded to the UK, transformed our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo. Now, Harrys vision is to build a next-generation CPG company by investing in & building a portfolio of modern brands across multiple categories.
Were looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands, online, & in stores around the world.
About the Team
Reporting to the Harrys US General Manager, you will support two executives in this role: the Harrys US GM, who manages our brand marketing & innovation, insights, creative, web product, & customer acquisition & retention teams; & our Chief Commercial Officer, who manages our Harrys Brand (globally), Design team & Research & Development team (~200 employees). In this role, you will be working with senior leaders & employees in our NYC & London offices, & because they interact with almost everyone at Harrys, you will too. In many ways you will be the face of Harrys, constantly interacting with all of our most important stakeholders.
Who You Are
You excel in thoughtfully prioritizing schedules & projects, anticipating needs & thriving in a fast-paced environment. As the Executive Assistant you will make a direct impact by keeping your leaders on track with your resourcefulness & can-do attitude. Your ability to maximize the time & productivity of the Harrys US GM, CCO, & their teams will help drive the company, team, & culture.
What you will do:
- Provide best in class support by ensuring your leaders are prepared for their next meetings & are in the right place at the right time.
- Be the gatekeeper of your leaders Google calendars, support meeting preparation including creating agendas, meeting recaps & follow up items & distributing resources.
- Work alongside the CCOs Chief of Staff (CoS)to coordinate & manage processes & communication as needed.
- Help your leaders teams thrive by prioritizing & anticipating needs before they arise; looking a month out to solve for calendar conflicts, identifying opportunities to make things run more efficiently & building community & comradery.
- Manage scheduling of internal & external meetings, travel arrangements, monthly expenses.
- Assist in logistics, setup, & facilitation of team off-sites & other team-building events, as well as planning for VP offsites.
- Act as a cultural leader by building relationships & communication synergies within the EA team.
- Learn about the world of marketing & e-commerce at a fast-paced, high-growth & exciting company.
- Take on more responsibilities as assigned.
This should describe you:
- You have a Bachelors degree & a minimum of 1-year experience (or equivalent experience in lieu of degree) in a fast-paced environment; EA experiences a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Suite (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets).
- Youre exceptionally detail-oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks. You close every loop, spot every error, & look around corners to make sure every detail is perfect. You are comfortable making mistakes but dont make the same one twice.
- You are an exceptional planner: If you had a superpower, it would be the ability to plan & organize strategically. You know how to prioritize tasks in order of importance & planning out processes for the entire office to follow.
- You are a creative problem solver: Theres no sticky situation that you cant wiggle your way out of, & you always come to the table with solutions.
- You are a great communicator, clear & concise with both written & verbal communication & you keep your leaders informed.
- You are approachable, have a high EQ & can learn whos who & how to get things done at Harrys (and get them done quickly!)
- You are humble: You dont take yourself too seriously & are comfortable with ambiguity. Things change quickly & you roll with the punches.
Here's who you'll work with:
- This position will report into the Harrys US GM & also support our Chief Commercial Officer. In supporting our CCO, you will work closely with her Chief of Staff.
- You will work most closely with the Design, R&D & US & UK Brand Teams, & you will also work across our entire leadership team, their Chiefs of Staff & EAs.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protectivehairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.