At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do business together. You will have the opportunity to make a difference as we strive to connect all of the companies in the world & make business applications better for people. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global, fast-paced startup.
We believe in team-based component ownership, development & quality assurance. We expect engineer involvement in all user stories from their inception through deployment & monitoring. Our teams have great autonomy & responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies & approaches to bringing Tradeshift to the next level.
We're looking for an outstanding Senior Frontend Engineer with the skills & courage to challenge, extend & improve our products. We expect you to be immersed & energized by new trends, frameworks & technologies, & have the ability to evaluate the longer-term value & quality of new developments. You should be able to:
• Strike a balance between shipping soon & finding a perfect solution, & understand the tradeoffs in a situation
• Develop & maintain a world-class responsive frontend framework, & engage in discussions about making both incremental & drastic changes
•Build beautiful, robust, cross-device compatible UI, & ensure there is sufficient coverage with automated tests
•Bridge the gap between intended user experience & practical implementation, & communicate the options clearly & concisely to designers & product managers
•Lead a team in taking a product from concept to release, & assume responsibility for the success of the product & the growth of your team
Tradeshift is a very special place. What makes & keeps us special is our people & how we work together. Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
At the center of Tradeshift's values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best people & create a workplace where they can thrive. To reward our employees for the great work they're doing we offer a number of perks & benefits, including:
• A competitive compensation package + equity
• Ambitious international startup
• Career & professional development opportunities
• Flexible hours & open vacation policy
• Supplemented cell phone plan
• Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
• Fully paid 6 months maternity leave & 2 months fully paid paternity/partner leave
• 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
• Life, short & long-term disability insurance
• Wellness & Volunteer Programs
• Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!