Were looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join the team. This is an opportunity to join an exciting, innovative start-up & fundamentally impact the way we operate. In this role, youll lay the foundation, approach & processes that will help us scale out organization, communication & delivery as we continue to grow. Youll work closely with our Consumer & Merchant teams to enable Agile education, complicated resource coordination, & boosting overall efficiency.
You have the chance to come in & create process where none exists, including projects like improving quarterly planning & tracking, standardizing bug processes, & improving teams Agile workflow. Youll also drive large strategic projects like readying the product for international markets, keeping teams across the company aligned & on track. Success will be projects being delivered on time, with less firefighting, escalation & chaos alongside increased autonomy, speed & order.
- Work with leadership team to establish, maintain & scale comprehensive processes & policies that enables our technical org to run more effectively & autonomously
- Manage large, cross-department initiatives including tracking of major goals & milestones as well as identifying & communication roadblocks & risks
- Collaborate with individual teams to educate them on best practices, coach them on how to get better & facilitate self-direction
- Get your hands dirty
- Hold leadership accountable
- Exposure to & depth of knowledge in a wide range of contemporary Agile methodologies as well as traditional Project Management fundamentals
- The ability to persuade stakeholders & influence outcomes
- Experience in software-intensive environments, both big & small, & a history of working closely with Engineering & Product teams
- Invented processes & from scratch, constantly iterating & updating those processes as your acquire new knowledge & strategies
- A passion for dealing with ambiguity & unknowns, for creating order out of chaos
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing, widely used consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & an unlimited vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off-sites
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.