Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Partnerships & Offline Marketing Manager. Working in the Performance Marketing team means that you will be working on growing the company even more by reaching out to our (potential) target audience via online as well as offline partnerships. You will be responsible for building & maintaining a portfolio of commercial partners for the entire Benelux. Building new partnerships requires an entrepreneurial mindset, as there are loads of unexplored opportunities yet! For the partnerships channel you will be working directly with companies within different industries (such as gyms, banks & fashion companies & many more which you will be able to unlock).
Within this role, your main goal is to drive new high quality customers of HelloFresh via the several partnerships you have launched & managed. You will be responsible for building on a new partner pipeline & maintaining a portfolio of existing commercial partners for the entire Benelux, managing the campaigns from start to end; negotiating contracts with (potential) partners, developing marketing material & tracking & evaluating the results. Next to running day-to-day operations, you are responsible for channel optimization & innovation. One of your biggest challenges is to bring the channel to a next level, by implementing your learnings of previous jobs & campaigns & expanding the network of partners we are working with. Within this role, you are in close contact with your colleagues of the performance marketing team as well as the brand team. You like to work independently & you get energy of closing a new commercial deal.
Youll be working on:
- Searching & acquiring new potential partners as well as the account management of existing partners
- Developing a commercial strategy for HelloFresh which you will translate into an effective channel strategy
- Setting-up campaigns from A-Z by collaborating with internal & external stakeholders
- Managing your monthly budgets efficiently to reach your monthly (conversion) targets
- Finding new creative opportunities to grow the channel even more
- Negotiate prices with new as well as existing partners to increase profitability
Are you our perfect new colleague?
- You have 3-5 years of (working) experience in marketing & sales in which you also used your negotiation skills.
- You enjoy setting up, developing & analyzing processes.
- As a strong communicator, you are not afraid of leading a team & know how to motivate them to reach their goals.
- You are full of ideas & act as a sparring partner for the Partnerships & Offline Marketing Manager.
- You are a self-starter, proactive & always try to think of creative new ideas for launching new (potential) partnerships. You dont shy away from a challenge & are able to perform in a fast-paced & continuously changing work environment.
- Excel, analysis, & budgets are core business for you & you are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Finally, you have a driver license.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the growth of our Benelux markets
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young, dynamic & fast-growing e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class.
- An amazing team & office in Amsterdam, check it out here!
- Next to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- And of course, youll earn a competitive salary.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary
skills for the job. After that, we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides are enthusiastic, we would like to plan a last chat with our CMO. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and, Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefor not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until the 30th of July 2021. After that date, the job listing will be taken offline.