Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Designer to join our Brand Creative team. The ideal candidate will be an empowered self-starter with excellent time management skills, creating compelling & cohesive omnichannel assets for the HelloFresh portfolio of brands.
The Designer reporting to the Creative Director, Brand Creative, will be responsible for the day-to-day intake & delivery of creative assignments from a variety of stakeholders. He or she will be responsible for prioritizing multiple, simultaneous projectsmany of which can be complex in natureensuring timely delivery of branded assets.
You will ...
- Design digital-focused, customer-facing communications, meet or beat deadlines provided by Growth Marketing teams & to an excellent standard
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Collaborate with the Copy team to create on-brand messaging for all digital assets
- Collaborate with full Brand Creative team to ensure consistency & efficiencies, while upholding guidelines
- Execute design projects from conceptual stage to final product
- Develop & adapt work with feedback
- Work efficiently, proactively getting briefs with feedback to be clear on the direction & minimize rounds
- Highly collaborative, driven by creative excellence
- Organized, & adaptable to fast-paced workflow
- Strengths in typography, design systems, & visual storytelling
- Digital design/social media experience
At a minimum, you have...
- 3+ years experience at a creative/branding agency or design-led consumer brand
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, & other graphic design software. (Bannersnack & Smartly are a plus!)
- A strong, dynamic portfolio that showcases a finely tuned & nuanced aesthetic
- Work on food & beverage is a major plus