Who Are We?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As a Client Success Manager, you support the delivery of General Assemblys largest client programs, & help grow our most important accounts. You play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team that delivers on $3-5 million of annual client revenue.
**This is a US based role**
- Help manage top tier, Fortune 100 client relationships, & account expansion strategies, supporting Senior Client Success team as well as clients directly
- Execute on engagement & delivery strategies for online & in-person training & assessment programs
- Collect & document direct costs for program delivery
- Own client-facing & internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions & action items
- Track & maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning & sentiment metrics
- Coordinate with consumer-specific delivery teams on GA campuses, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences
- Build & present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative & quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, & engagement
- Evaluate data to drive product insights & continually improve metrics around online course usage & satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate has at least 2+ years of prior work experience, with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, & a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in project management & polished communication skills.
Ideal Skills/experience includes:
- 2+ years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with internal or external stakeholders
- 2+ years using Excel & Google Suite
- Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- Experience using Jira or in project management a plus
- Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- Process Management
- Written Communications
- Presentation skills
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Problem Solving
- Action Oriented
Must be located in any of the following states:
- AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, KS, MA, MI, MN, NC, NH, NY, OR, RI, TN, TX, UT, WA, DC, WI, WV, & VA