SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, & Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, & actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, & rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, & our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.
About the Role
SecurityScorecard's marketing team is seeking a rockstar Senior Manager of Channel & Alliance Marketing to drive high-performing pipeline generation programs & drive partner engagement & enablement through the Partner Program in North America.
The role reports to the VP of Marketing & will work closely with the internal sales team as well as with external channel partner teams, contributing to revenue goals & strengthening partner relations. You will develop, coordinate & implement the channel & alliance campaigns & go-to-market programs that align with pipeline objectives. The right candidate will offer both the strategic know-how & tactical chops to build & execute the market planning & strategy.
- Collaborator; relationship building with multiple constituencies including executive leadership, sales teams, customers & partners
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & complete multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Creative thinker who seeks out innovative methods to generate & accelerate pipeline for new logos
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability & positive approach
- Channel Marketing: Strategically plan, manage & execute on channel marketing programs such as email campaigns, co-sponsored lead generation events, lunch & learns, webinars & online programs to meet quarterly lead, opportunity, & pipeline metrics for partners.
- Messaging Consistency: Ensure programs provide uniform SecurityScorecard branding & messaging, & properly educate & inform on the SecurityScorecard platform.
- Campaign Execution Lifecycle: Coordinate with digital marketing & sales ops for support, including timely design & development of campaign materials & assets, import of leads into Salesforce.com/Marketo, routing of leads to sales, etc.
- Analytics: Monitor follow up of leads & complete post-program ROI analysis
- Social Media: Push out partner specific content as part of SecurityScorecards online presence
- Partner Portal: Enable partner community with marketing tools through the continued development of the Partner Portal. Develop content like partner descriptions, SPIFFs, & training courses. Optimize portal features to facilitate communication & scalable engagement.
- Partner Marketing Plans: Work with top tier partners to build quarterly and/or annual marketing plans as part of their overall SecurityScorecard business plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing and/or Business
- 5-7 years in a B2B tech marketing role, with ideally 4-5 years of experience in channel marketing
- Track record of successfully supporting business growth with integrated marketing initiatives
- Proven ability to create & author content, resources & collateral to support program execution
- Data-driven decision maker focused on creating scalable campaigns & programs
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce & Impartner partner portal
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.