The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey & help them unlock the most value from our products & services. We understand our customers goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy & entrepreneurial individuals to join our group & have a huge impact on customer retention & maturity. We have ambitious members on this team, & are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Scale Architect to lead our customer events & webinars program & ensure customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you thrive by connecting live with customers, are creative, a superb communicator & problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships & want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place youve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew & expand their usage of Qualtrics. You bring customer empathy combined with data-driven decision-making skills & can translate complex product & commercial data insights into trends & opportunities to power high-quality marketing content. You have strong organizational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, & are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, you use your expertise to consult on best practices, & refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited about innovating, developing, & executing on infrastructure & tooling to deliver targeted, personalized, & predictive experiences across in-product & marketing channels.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Lead the global Digital CSM program infrastructure & metrics to deliver integrated programming across digital & human-touch activities, & front-line engagement.
- Serve as a global program manager to deliver & integrate programming across the regions to centralize the Digital CSM delivery model.
- Build the strategy for the ongoing Digital CSM model & infrastructure needed to add offerings to the Scale-as-a-Service model.
- Contribute to the strategy & stakeholder management around content & messaging, development & implementation of high-value assets to improve customer retention
- Partner closely with our CS Operations, Global Operations, & the Customer intelligence team & establish yourself as the subject matter expert across the company to deliver scalable infrastructure for the Digital CS program
- Project management of various stakeholders to build the reporting for digital & human-touch activities across various internal databases.
- Analyze program performance & report results to leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction & loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience building & launching digital & nurture programs to drive qualified leads to sales or customer renewals
- Technically capable, excellent communicator
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees & their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories