What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
Our People team partners with teams across the business & offices (Berlin, London, New York, LA) to create an environment that attracts & retains talented people & celebrates growth & connection. As the People Operations Specialist based in New York, you will be focusing on supporting our employees from the New York & Los Angeles offices.
- Steward SoundClouders through their entire employee lifecycle: from initial contract creation to onboarding, internal moves, offboarding, & beyond.
- Using a People support ticketing system to address employee requests & inquiries, you will execute on existing processes while also constantly assessing for areas of improvement (we know theyre there!).
- Run various reports using our HRIS to better inform decisions made by our execs & people managers.
- Maintain employee files & ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Handle sensitive employee relation issues & sensitive data issues requiring discretion & good judgment.
- Provide support for ad-hoc projects as assigned.
You have gained 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources administration & in payroll preparation, ideally within a fast paced & international working environment. You have exceptional organizational skills & the ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed information. You are people-oriented & have a customer service mindset & an empathetic approach to solving problems. You are an excel expert & know your way around google suite. But most importantly: Youre eager to learn & youre a team player.
This is a 9 month contract.
Diversity at SoundCloud:
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.