Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Iterable is looking for a leader for our IT Team. Reporting to the Director of IT, you will lead our Engineering function as we scale globally. You will lead our Identity & Applications, Client Platform, Networking, Infrastructure, & Collaboration functions & guide the efficiency of our execution, delivery, & change management processes. This is both a strategic & hands-on role, requiring you to work across the organization to improve the way we operate.
You will promote the standardization of our operational processes, identify opportunities to make our teams more helpful, & implement new processes as we grow. You will help create our IT engineering roadmap, own execution, & improvement of our tools, & oversee the internal change management required to implement. You will work with IT leadership to establish important measurements & implement the reporting we need to track user adoption & affect.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
You'll get to:
- Grow an excellent IT Engineering team that inspires technical execution through automation to provide a fantastic end-user experience
- Establish a culture of excellence, trust, & ownership within the Engineering team that aligns with Iterable's leadership principles
- Implement & operationalize controls necessary for security, SOX, & internal policies
- Manage a diverse portfolio of strategic IT Engineering technical projects & ongoing "keep the lights on" work
- Partner with IT leadership to establish & document our service delivery processes & standards
- Identify opportunities for automation & implement integrated processes that guide operational excellence
- Work with our Operations, Business Systems, Security, Compliance, & Workplace partners on programs including new office builds & operational efforts
- Oversee relationships with vendors, including service level agreements, licensing, & contracts
- Be an escalation point for issues concerning all core IT applications & systems to partners
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in IT Engineering or Technical Operations with management experience
- Demonstrate an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Analytic & problem-solving skills & quality control
- Ability to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment & in emergency situations
- Advanced experience managing an IT Engineering team managing a modern stack of systems & applications such as Okta, Google Workspace, AWS, Jamf, Meraki, Github, & JIRA
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $127,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (6/29/21)