Betterworks is transforming how organizations motivate, engage & develop their global workforces. Motivated individuals & teams are connected to their organizations, aligned to priorities & committed to achieving company goals today & to building their skills for tomorrow - this is the cornerstone of business success.
Betterworks is looking for a rockstar Sales Development Representative (SDR) to identify & create new qualified sales opportunities for the Enterprise Account Executives. This will include prospecting, outbound activity, cold-calling prospects & qualifying active interest. SDRs conduct business in a way that builds credibility & trust setting the stage for winning new business.
The Sales Development Rep at Betterworks is a strategic role where you will prioritize & qualify target account lists, build new & existing accounts, & work closely with our Enterprise Account Executives on messaging strategies. You will conduct discovery meetings with C-suite executives & act as a Subject Matter Expert on continuous performance management & goal-setting for enterprises.
This is an outstanding opportunity, with exceptional long-term growth potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Learn & execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in your assigned regions, to companies with greater than 500 employees
- Interact with prospects via telephone & email
- Research target accounts, identifying key players, & develop accounts
- Successfully manage & overcome sales objections
- Exceed monthly & quarterly targets
- Manage & maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects in Salesforce
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Direct communication with Enterprise Account Executives to effectively manage opportunities
What youll bring to Betterworks:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to learn & succeed in technology sales
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities & handle sales objections
- Effective time management & selling process skills
- Exceptional conversational, listening & writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; committed to being a team player
- Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Experience with HCM products is a huge plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce.com experience is a big plus.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent