Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a creative, collaborative, & eager-to-learn Communications Coordinator who will help support the planning & execution of programs & campaigns for the Communications Team, this is a three month contract with the potential to extend. We are looking for someone who is hungry & excited to learn, has a forever-curious attitude, enjoys wearing multiple hats, & loves the written word & knows the value of effective communications.
- Content Marketing: Assist in creating & reviewing content, perform content audits & optimizations, & manage the content marketing calendar
- Social Media: Assist in the creation of compelling social media content, manage the social media calendar, & assist in growing our social media following
- PR: Assist in writing press releases & event invitations & PR listening
- Events: Assist in sourcing event materials & vendors, help organize event logistics, & help support on-site at our local events
- Tracking & Reporting: Track & report on Content, Social, PR & Event campaign metrics to measure performance & results
- Research: Identify relevant or timely social, PR & content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, & customer feedback & share with the team
ALL ABOUT YOU
- College or University Degree or Diploma in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Copywriting, or similar
- Excellent copywriting & editing skills (we like a bit of a grammar snob!)
- Able to reprioritize & switch gears on a moments notice flexible & cool, calm & collected under pressure
- Detail oriented & an excellent problem solver
- Exceptional teamwork skills we truly believe that teamwork makes the dream work and you should too!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?