Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
- Review & deliver Adoption plans to customers, promoting Nexthink horizontally & transversely, making sure that Nexthink is deployed & used by many users
- Make sure customers are getting the value out of the solution
- Engage with customer executives & other influential stakeholders to identify, define, track & measure the overall impact of Nexthink
- Act as Voice of the customer & provide feedback to Nexthink Product Management, R&D, Sales & Marketing teams
- Identify & escalate any critical issue or risk of renewals, working collaboratively with the Account Managers & Renewals Specialists
- Identify up-sell opportunities (Licenses or Services)
- Update our CRM database & make sure that customer data is always accurate & reliable
- Seniority level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Customer Service
- More than 10 years of experience in IT (presales or consultant background preferred)
- ITSM background preferred
- Obsessed by making sure the customers get the value
- Benefits & value oriented (technical & business-wise)
- Very good collaboration skills
- Get Things Done attitude & Leadership
- Very well structured & organized
- Ability to balance customer interests & Nexthink's ones
- Curiosity & continuous learning ability
- For Strategic Customers, ability to get access to CxO level & to drive complex situations
- Strong customer facing (Consulting, PM or AM) & presentation skills, excellent verbal & written communication skills including the ability to chair/facilitate meetings & host webinars
- Fluent in English
- Readiness to travel on a regular basis
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.