Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to join our world-class B2B Marketing team. You will help Twilio set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized & timely messaging & a forward-thinking demonstration of Twilios products.
You will lead strategic technology initiatives, & partner with our global marketing & sales teams to craft processes & workflows. Youll further our marketing automation system, expand our email database, & build scalable systems & processes that support Marketing initiatives such as ABM. As a conduit between the marketing ops & sales ops teams, you will play an important role in crafting our technology stack for years to come.
Twilio seeks an individual with the unique ability to take a business problem & translate it into a technical solution. Experience using our suite of tools (Marketo, Salesforce) is a requirement. A sense of curiosity, willingness to learn, attention to detail, & focus on customer experience will ensure that you succeed in this role. If this describes you, wed love to hear from you.
- Youre driven & passionate about enabling your teammates. You thrive in a cross-functional environment, think creatively, & have strong attention to detail. You possess strong technical skills & an appetite for deconstructing & solving complex problems.
- You have at least 6 years experience in a marketing/sales operations role. The ideal candidate has experience in martech tools & integrations.
- You have strong communication skills, can partner with cross-functional teams, & align partners towards a common solution.
In particular, in this role you will live the Twilio Magic:
- DRAW THE OWL: Implement new martech/adtech solutions & find opportunities to use our existing technology stack to its fullest extent.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Specify your hypotheses, defend your decisions, & be methodical in your approach to finding solutions that will work well into the future.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Build trust with our internal partners, & gain insight for their day-to-day challenges. Identify their biggest challenges, & systematically address problems.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable your fellow teammates to be self-sufficient by documenting our procedures & training our global marketing teams.
Marketers depend on systems to improve the efficiency of their programs. Smart decisions, swift execution, & a focus on the long-term will allow you to excel in this role & have a lasting impact on Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.