Flywheel was founded in 2010 by a team passionate about fitness & dedicated to building the next generation of indoorcycling a unique blend of community, progressive results, technology, & fun. Flywheel is led by a New York City-based management team with extensive experience in branded sports & fitness ventures. Every Flywheel class delivers a challenging, motivating cardio workout to help you set goals & be your best. For those who thrive on competition to push even harder, Flywheels TorqBoard an in-studio display offers riders the option to compare their performance in real time. With stadium-style seating, classes for every level & preference, & personalized metrics tracking, Flywheel has reinvented the indoor ride. Many studios also offer FlyFIT & FlyBarre to sculpt, strengthen, & boost ride performance; in 2017, Flywheel introduced the Fly On Demand Bike, which delivers our legendary in-studio experience to the comfort & convenience of home.
Flywheel is seeking an in-houseSr. Graphic Designer & Motion Graphics to support the creation, design & execution of all major marketing materials for Flywheel Sports.
This position works closely with Creative Director, cross-functional teams & various partner agencies to create campaigns that drive business growth, maximize the revenue, while supporting brand strategy & building its equity. It will include working collaboratively on all stages of creative development from conceptualization & prototyping to designing & implementation of all digital, social, video, animated & print materials. We are looking for a versatile player-coach with experience across multiple platforms, who can train & motivate a small team of graphic designers, while executing the projects him/herself. Additionally, this candidate must have the ability to take on multiple projects at a time & prioritize work under tight timelines. The successful candidate should be confident in their artistic vision, have an impeccable taste, flexible, & comfortable presenting their ideas to colleagues & executives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create marketing campaigns that maximize revenue growth & drive brand equity
- Design & produce digital, social, video, motion & print materials
- Ensure Flywheel brand consistency & adherence to brand guidelines & standards
- Assist the marketing team in brainstorming marketing initiatives & create compelling creative to support & promote these initiatives
- Refresh existing video, photography with new graphic elements or to achieve new call for action Is quick in providing multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by & complement existing art & design styles inherent to our individual products
- 5+ years design experience in advertising, gaming, entertainment, media or similar fields
- Keen eye for layout, an ability to quickly create & iterate polished, eye-catching executions
- Demonstrated mastery of typography, photography, social design & motion graphics, email design, conceptual sketches, concept development & refinement
- Expert Adobe CS proficiency (After Effects, Premier are required)
- Honed visual communication/commercial art instincts, speed, time management & deadline-orientation
- Organized & focused approach to executing design concepts
- Able to work creatively with limited assets
Must be able to provide demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design & graphics skills.