We are seeking a Senior Engineering Manager to lead our Membership team, who is responsible for modernizing our user management & revenue systems that provide best-in-class customer support. You will be building both internal & external consumer experiences to manage our CLEAR customer accounts. You will also be working on our payments, tokenization, & billing integrations that power our membership billing experience.
What you'll do:
- Identify & build support for technical initiatives that address CLEARs most important needs
- Develop & grow engineers & managers by providing career growth support & effective feedback & performance reviews
- Drive engineering excellence by implementing best practices in testing, documentation & observability
- Partner with product & other stakeholders to uncover requirements, to innovate, & to solve complex problems
- Have a strong sense of ownership, contributing to architectural decision-making & striving for continuous improvement in technology & processes at CLEAR
What you're great at:
- Experienced manager with experience recruiting, training, & retaining problem solvers & collaborators
- Be a sounding board for our external & internal customers
- Be interested in building diverse & inclusive teams
- Passionate about driving standards & frameworks to improve engineering effectiveness & productivity
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $230,000 - $260,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.