Help us redefine leadership development!
ExecOnline, a leading EdTech company, is looking for a talented & driven individual to join our Instructional Design Team as an Associate Director, Learning Design & Analytics.
Our design mantra is learning by doing with impact. Youll help us employ data-driven analysis to make actionable improvements to the outcomes we generate for our clients & participants. This role is a hybrid opportunity to advance the state of the art in learning design by integrating learning design experience & analytics. You will focus on design, development, & the use of data to drive evidence-based decisions.
This role will be based in New York City, or Washington, DC.
What youll do:
- Design compelling & effective learning experiences that reflect our learning by doing approach
- Review participant deliverables, develop & assess quality rubrics, & identify patterns to highlight opportunities for improvement
- Create blended programmatic content (e.g., surveys, interactives, animations, model deliverables, self-assessments, manager and/or learning partner guidance); build & edit content via our proprietary platform
- Develop & maintain project plans
- Refine our design models so that our programs are stronger each & every year
Insights & Analytics
- Ensure new programs implement the right approaches for gathering & leveraging data used to evaluate & improve outcomes
- Help us define the future by collaborating with others to develop a roadmap of improvements to these approaches
- Lead the implementation of selected improvements from the roadmap
- Explore specific program outcomes, identifying & implementing refinements
What makes you a great fit:
- You are an experienced learning designer with experience in scoping, designing, & developing blended learning experiences.
- Youre adept at leveraging data & analytics to improve designs & can ask the right questions to expand insight capabilities
- You are a passionate learner yourself, with a keen desire to explore new areas & to help others learn about them too.
- You are organized about your work & understand what deadlines mean.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment that allows you to take initiative with your own work while collaborating with a team dedicated to developing great solutions.
- You have a passion for discovering new ways to incorporate technology into the learning experience. Bonus points for Tableau or SPSS, or similar tools for statistical analysis.
- You recognize the leadership development challenge organizations face as they strive to develop their leadership talent pipelines & are eager to help both individual leaders & the organizations they serve to achieve excellence.
- You have 3-5 years experience. Prior background in leadership development or business helpful.
- Advanced degree encouraged with further education helpful.
What youll get:
- A stimulating work environment working with a leading-edge, highly-motivated team members
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Opportunity to take our courses with elite business schools
- Great office locations: Union Square in NYC, Downtown DC
- 2 months paid parental leave
- 401K with Vanguard
- Commuter benefits & other perks
ExecOnline partners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, & Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline's university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, & more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations & 10,000 business leaders.