Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support our investment in doubling our Engineering & Product teams. The Technical Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with Engineering & Product hiring managers, building strong pipelines of candidates, creating consistent interview assessments & negotiating/closing offers. This person will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Technical Recruiter at Maven, you will:
- Become the trusted partner to Engineering & Product leadership gaining a deep understanding of our product & technology stack to pitch Maven to candidates
- Own full life-cycle recruiting for engineering & product roles from sourcing, interview assessments, negotiations & close
- Proactively guide candidates through a seamless interview experience ensuring they are set up for success & updated in a timely manner
- Maintain high level of data integrity & recruiting operations to ensure proper usage of recruiting tools & reporting
- Partner with Maven People team on cross-functional projects to support People initiatives & goals across the company
Were looking for you to bring:
- 3-5 years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth company as an internal technical recruiter or in a technical recruiting agency
- Proven track record of filling technical positions at all levels of a company
- Strong network of technical talent & creative sourcing tactics to continue to build the network
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to adapt to different styles & pace
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Operational mindset to drive efficiencies across the recruiting process
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.