Maven is the virtual clinic dedicated to womens & family health. Named one of Fast Companys 10 Most Innovative Healthcare Companies in 2018, Mavens leading family benefits platform both advances women in the workplace & empowers every pathway to parenthood, making it easier for parents to start & grow a family during a critical time in their careers. Maven was founded in 2014, operates the largest proprietary womens & family health telehealth network in the country, & has raised $42m in capital from top investors including Sequoia & Oak HC/FT.
Maven is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our growing team who can execute & deliver new features & products that improve the experience of the patients & providers who use our platform. Reporting to & working closely with the Head of Product, the ideal candidate will be passionate about Mavens mission & able to work cross-functionally to bring the best possible product forward.
- Work with the Head of Product to develop recommendations for the product roadmap & execution plan
- Collaborate & lead discussions & brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to, engineering, sales, analytics, & operations.
- Manage one or more product lifecycle activities from research & design to production, distribution, & sales
- Ensure product design, development & planning specifications are met for a single product or feature area through individual contribution.
- Develop success metrics & track them in a way to maintain accountability but also to inform the future product roadmap
- Communicate strategy & goals to project teams & ensure delivery against them
- Be an advocate for the people on your team, ensuring that everyone is operating at the top of their license
- 2-4 years of work experience in consulting, analytics, or operations (quantitative role)
- A track record for exceeding expectations
- Superb collaboration & communication skills
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills, ability to use hard data & metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, & drive action
- Experience leveraging qualitative & quantitative user research to evaluate & validate product decisions
- Proactive & organized
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- Dental & Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- Citi Bike & ClassPass discounts
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Paid vacation time off
- Parental & other leave
- Sponsored learning & development programs
- Annual personal hobby stipend
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- Newly designed NYC office in the heart of Tribeca
- Ongoing special days, such as designated bring your child & bring your canine to work days!