Who we are:
co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for bold businesses. We are considered one of the world's leading brand strategy & innovation consultancies. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from capital investment to social media. For them, purpose becomes business strategy & storytelling becomes StoryDoing. At co:collective we design brands, experiences, & content for firms that transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world, with the explicit goal of creating more StoryDoers.
We're looking for a people-centric, detail-oriented coordinator to support the people needs of the business. Equal parts scheduling magician, recruiter & people operations support, this role is an integral part of the talent experience for the full-time & freelance members of our community.
You'll be the ambidextrous support of the talent team at co:, operating at the epicenter of our people practice, finding ways to support recruiting, hiring, onboarding & off-boarding of the many amazing people in co:'s extended community.
What you'll do:
This role is a talent & human resources generalist with experience in recruiting across the creative landscape, assisting the Head of Talent in building a pipeline of world-class candidates & ensuring their experience at the organization is best in class.
- Work with the Head of Talent to support the full life-cycle recruiting process -- from initial sourcing, to hiring, to implementing on our onboarding experience & supporting managers in the facilitation of the employees 90 day check in
- With support from the Head of Talent, assist in the freelance recruiting process across different disciplines (Strategy, Creative, Operations, Client Engagement)
- Support with on campus recruitment Support with internship program (job descriptions, facilitation of resume reviews, interview scheduling, etc.)
- Work with the growth team, under the guidance of the Head of Talent to leverage social channels & new platforms for socializing co:'s opportunities & presence in relevant & untapped communities
- Work with discipline leads to write job descriptions for positions within their respective disciplines across all seniority levels
- Work with the Head of Talent to generate full-time & freelance candidate pipelines across all disciplines & participate in the initial screening process
- Facilitate posting open roles on co: owned channels & a curated set of external communities
- Orchestrate candidate meetings, create & actualize interview schedules, gather & communicate candidate feedback in a timely & empathetic manner
Employee Relations & People Operations:
- Administer new hire paperwork & employment eligibility verification (reference checks, I-9's, W-4, EEO information, etc.) through Insperity
- Set-up new hire work stations, welcome packs, & onboarding briefings & schedules to facilitate optimal community integration
- Assist in team member off-boarding
Who you are:
- An organized, personable recruiter with a demonstrated track record of recruiting internally or externally OR a people ops or HR specialist looking to be at a creative organization
- Experience/or interest in the creative, innovation, architecture, design or digital product space, capable of flexing into additional categories
- Flexible & skilled at delivering impact, while managing the administrative details of keeping things running smoothly
- A natural networker -- someone who loves meeting, greeting & connecting others with a sense of generosity involved A gifted writer & presenter, capable of building co:'s employment brand in a myriad of interesting ways
What you've done:
- 1+ years of experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, & extending offers in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Experience building a network of full-time and/or freelance candidates, creators, makers & the like that you'd be proud to bring with you anywhereExperience with calendar management, scheduling interviews, & gathering feedback
- Familiarity maintaining & implementing an ATS -- Lever, GoogleHire, Greenhouse, etc, -- is great!
- Experience working within a payroll system (ADP, Insperity, etc.) is key!
With great work, comes great reward!
In addition to curating with a brilliant set of talented & passionate weirdos, we're committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, open seating & more snacks than you can imagine.