LendKey is solving a complex challenge to improve lives with lending made simple by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education finance & home improvement loan programs.
Part of LendKeys business & service provided to clients (financial institutions) is that LendKey handles the Financial Operations of the entire lifecycle of a loan thats originated on the LendKey platform. That includes everything from pulling funds from lenders to disbursement of funds to schools & executing borrower payments & refunds, as well as managing other steps in the FinOps process.
- Managing & directing the daily activities of the Financial Operations department, owning the day-to-day interactions with schools, lenders, escrow agents & private equity firms.
- Build & maintain a positive team environment that fosters service excellence, talent development & adaptability.
- Maintain ownership of the coaching & development process for Financial Operations Department; review & enhance current training materials for team.
- Manage the moving of funds on our customers/consumers behalf for purposes including, but not limited to, loan funding, loan disbursements & lender payment remittances.
- Ensure prompt completion of loan processing, including the processing of school certifications.
- Maintain, track & post various financial information related to our borrowers for different financial products, including borrower payments & refunds on their behalf.
- Proactively work to build & improve processes as the product base expands, & document accordingly
- Analyze data, flagging risk & proposing mitigation plans when required.
- Work with internal departments to solve operational or technical opportunities; track, document, & report continuous client issues, lending habits & system problems.
- Monitor Department SLAs & KPI to ensure optimal performance.
- Build rapport with internal & external stakeholders; actively listen to stakeholders' requests & inquires.