Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As Technical Product Manager, your role is to build the next generation products that thousands of companies around the world will use to improve the digital experience of millions of employees.
- You are part of our Collector team which is developing an agent running on Windows & macOS.
- The Collector is deployed on millions of endpoints & you are familiar & excited by the challenges faced by such technologies.
- Based on customer feedback & your personal experience you elaborate user stories, assess value, develop business cases & prioritize stories, epics & bugs to ensure your team is creating maximum value in alignment with our product strategy
- You participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives & demos.
- You document new features & train Nexthink partners, sales engineers & consultants about new releases.
- You follow our competitors & keep up to date with the industry.
- 5+ years' experience as technical product manager or product owner in a software company which develop a solution running on Windows & mac OS endpoints.
- Strong understanding of Windows & macOS operating system.
- You are tech savvy, eager to learn new technologies, & at ease to brainstorm with the software engineer to find the best technical solutions.
- Experience of working within a development team & being responsible for the value created.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative & fast-paced environment.
- Experience of workstation lifecycle management is a plus.
- Previous experience developing a product deployed on millions of endpoints.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or technical field
- Professional-level English, spoken & written.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.