ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content & world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that constantly focuses on evolving our innovative programming & enhancing the luxury experience for our in-studio members. We are looking for an experienced professional for an exciting position to lead our operations team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Act as a role model & brand ambassador for Peloton
- Be an exceptional representation of the Peloton brand
- Demonstrate honesty & integrity & lead by example to influence & inspire others
- Acknowledge your team's successes & show recognition
- Manage Back of House Assistant Manager-Studio Facilities that oversee Maintenance & Workplace
- Deliver the highest quality for Back of House operation execution. This includes management of all day to day operations such as working with Senior Manager of Facilities & Studio Operations on recruiting, hiring, training, staff management; upholding & seeing that all operating policies, including service & safety standards are followed by all staff
- Responsible for managing & processing payroll for hourly team
- Monitor equipment inventory & place orders when necessary
- Plan & oversee all repair & installation activities
- Document & prepare trackers & maintenance logs for team
- Ensure exceptional quality on the in-studio experience for all members & efficiently managing the Stagehand team to flip the room over between classes
- Maintain high expectations of cleanliness for the locker rooms, lobby, & any member facing areas
- Work hand-in-hand with our production team to ensure the highest quality production value
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Superior customer service skills
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work well both independently & in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, & the ability to troubleshoot problems & think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build & lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Ability to excel & motivate staff in a fast changing, diverse environment
- Able to recognize areas needing improvement, make changes & resolve issues using good judgment
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills, including ability to effectively present information & respond to questions from colleagues & customers
- Professional & appropriate business appearance & demeanor
- Proficient in Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning & late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.