ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an expert Internal Communications Designer to join a lean, but fierce team & help transform our employee experience to the next level. Youll develop engaging stories & presentations for the purpose of internal communication & help plan & create exciting & interactive experiences for FanDuel employees. Youll play a vital part in helping your teammates & business partners deliver more effective programs & communications to FanDuel employees.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with business leads & other stakeholders to bring stories, concepts, & experiences to life through branded presentations & visuals.
- You will mix the right level of clarity, creativity & inspiration to build designs that help better communicate our internal teams vision & strategy.
- You will produce enhanced visuals in various forms such as Town Hall presentations, event collateral, illustrations, data visualizations, emails & digital signage.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. Youll partner closely with senior stakeholders to build solutions to nuanced challenges.
- Youll have the ability to work independently & manage your various projects, prioritizing deadlines & knowing when to apply extra attention to detail.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's degree with a design focus or related field preferred
- Youre a system thinking designer with 4+ years of related experience, working on visual identity & design at scale with a strong attention to detail.
- You have the communication & interpersonal skills to collaborate with others & brainstorm initial design concepts, as well as execute & implement the teams vision.
- You are deeply creative with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment & adapt quickly to changing circumstances while maintaining excitement for your work.
- A people-focused design mentality & constantly look to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- A well-rounded online portfolio that exhibits real & conceptual work, & a proven ability across the fields of graphic design, typography, photo retouching & illustration.
- Technical proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator & Sketch)
- Basic video editing capabilities
- Experience working with email marketing platforms & digital signage systems a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.