As an Expansion Associate Principal, you will plan & oversee the launch of new Via markets. You'll also lead the deployment of Via's game-changing technology in partnerships with cities, public transit agencies, corporations, universities, & other transportation providers.
What You'll Do
- Define, coordinate, & oversee all logistical & technical aspects of launching Vias revolutionary mobility solution in new markets, working closely with Vias operations, marketing, & technology development teams
- Manage & develop client relationships from the close of a new deal through the launch, translating a business agreement into a fully operational on-demand transit system
- Lead quality assurance & testing efforts for all of our new projects to ensure an exceptional live service from day one, & provide ongoing support as needed to enable & promote project success
- Own ongoing operational execution for partner markets, tirelessly working to scale processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Leverage your understanding of Vias capabilities to inform the ongoing development of our expansion strategy
Who You Are
- Detail-oriented & thorough; youre a proactive self-starter who is able to effectively juggle multiple projects in a highly fluid work environment
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong executor, you get the job done while keeping the big picture firmly in mind
- A savvy & tactful communicator with demonstrated experience managing complex business relationships; you intuitively find the right tone & feel comfortable working with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Enjoy travel & are excited by the dynamic & mobile nature of this position ((note: the Expansion teams travel is limited during the COVID pandemic)
- Obtained a Masters degree
- Fully Fluent in French & English
What Catches Our Eye
- Fluency or strong proficiency in additional languages
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.